- The College Department is registered under Bombay Anatomy Act 1949 (Bom.XI of 1949). DR.1589/1557/CR.191/MED.7.
- Anatomy is a basic subject for every Medical field. We have a specious Anatomy Laboratory since last 25 years with proper light & ventilation.
- Following facilities are provided.
- Well Ventilated Dissection Hall of capacity more than 50 students can be accommodated at the time of the dissection & Practical.
- Size of the Department – 110 sq.mt.
- Space for Storage of Cadaver :- Mortise Chamber (Cold Storage Tank) of stainless steel is provided. Where more than 5 cadavers are stored.
- Yearly 5 Cadavers provided for the dissection purpose.
- Bone Set :- For the study of Osteology original 10 bone sets and 05 skeleton is also available
- Mummified Body :- Teaching of surface marking is done on a mummified body which is available in the department.
- Anatomy Museum :- Separate 30 sq.mt. museum is available
- Specimens in Museum :- 500 live anatomical specimens. The specimens on embryology & models. It is freely assessable to all the students for self study.
- Histology & Radiology :- is also the part of this department where latest techniques and teaching is done with the help of histological slides, X-rays, Transparencies, C.D. ROMs and Digital advanced Charts.
- Departmental Library :- 32 Books available in the Departmental Library.
- Adequate water supply, electricity, fire extinguisher is also available.
- Department has following equipments as per III HCC (MSR) Reg. 2013
|01||Dissection Tables with marble tops or stainless steel||04|
|02||Dissection set complete||60|
|03||Saw for sectioning body and limbs||02|
|04||Storage tanks to hold cadavers||Cold Storage Tank of 6 capacity of Cadaver|
|08||X-Ray films for demonstration||125|
|09||Boos in Departmental||52|
|11||Whether College covered under the provisions of Anatomy Act.||Yes|