DEPARTMENT OF Community Medicine
- The department is setup in a big ventilated hall.
- Department provides specious cabins for HOD and teaching staff.
- Department is equipped with all types of basic equipments like baro meter , Lactometer, Hydrometer etc.
- Department has separate museum where models , charts and
diagrams on communicable diseases , diet , prophylaxis and national
- Department is always participates in national health
programs with government agencies like Puls Poli, Maleria eradication
programme, Leprosy etc.
- Department has taken intensive roll to prevent swine flue by giving homoeopathic medicines.
- Department is also involved in Swatcha Bharat Abhiyan of Govt. of India by making its whole area clean and neat.
- Department also organize visits to study
- Infectious ward
- Dairy Plants
- Water Purification Plants
- PHC Visits
- Fair & Festival
- Department is also actively involved in epidemic disease
where the distribution of Homoeopathic prophylactic medicines are
- Department has adopted 5 Villages which provides all types of medical services to poor and needy peoples.
- Departments having its own departmental library.
- Following equipments are available in the Department as per MSR 2013